Ecommerce SEO Services
- Search Engine Optimization
- Directory Submission
- Deep Link Directory Submissions
- Regional Directory Submission
- Article Submission
- Social Book Marking Submission
- Guaranteed Directory Submissions
- Press Release
- DMOZ Listing
- Search Engine Submission
- Social Media Optimization
- Custom Local Seo Services
- Local Seo Services
- Ecommerce Seo Services
- PPC Management
- Online Review Management Services
- Content Marketing Services
As one of the most effective ways to drive website traffic, SEO helps your online business increase its revenue and grow. With our eCommerce, SEO services and your website will rank higher in search results for the keywords you use to target the potential audience.
The more key terms you can successfully target, the more qualified customers will click on your products, and in turn, you will see an increase in conversions and revenue.
Grow your business with Us!
E-Commerce, SEO is a multifaceted process.
When you start selling online and using online marketing which confirms that you are directing the right type of customers to your site. You can get this after ensuring the right kind of content which contains the right fit keywords.
Search engine relies on matching the words that people are searching for, SERPs searching “to the words” that are found on your website, meaning SEO for an e-commerce website includes information, descriptive text. If your content having the words, that people can search over search engine then there is a great chance to get to stand better against your competitors.
More than 50% of users online, find out the new company with their search strings. However, it is really difficult to find which term is better to keep in your content and what you should remove from your content. Better to start with keywords or phrases you want to target.
Below, the process begins:
1. KEYWORD IDENTIFICATION: Before making any changes on the website, it is necessary to have a list of keywords and phrases to add to your content to target your website over SERPs. By using keyword research tools, we will find out the list of keywords that help you to rank higher in searches. Keywords are related to your product or services you are providing. For example, like your products are “necklace”, “earrings” or “pendants” then the keywords will be like “shining silver pendant”, “gold necklace with unique design” or “long earrings with sleek design”. If you want to write about Fashion and the latest trends as per your site requirement, then it is a must-have keyword to add to content which helps you to create reliable and genuine content for your website. 2. KEYWORD IMPLEMENTATION: The following step in our SEO process is to implement these high-value, relevant keywords onto your website. We use these keywords in several places, including:
Meta Titles & Descriptions
Image ALT Text
This step is important in the e-commerce strategy. Without optimizing your website for these relevant keywords, it’s difficult for search engines and users see your website is relevant to a search query.
3. PRODUCT PAGE OPTIMIZATION: Each Page on your website needs optimization for SERPs. When it comes to e-commerce stores, it is hard to find anything more important to optimize than product pages. Product Pages are extremely important because they are most likely to rank for very specific search phrases, known as “Long Tail Keywords”. To ensure that your product pages are ranked higher in search results, we will make sure that each page should have a title and a description of the products with the use of keywords. You can add the model number to make your product different from others. Your product pages should include images of the items you are telling. Images offer value to users and search engines. For users, it is a perspective on your product, its color, its uses, and sizes. For search engines, your images offer insight into the context of your product page. It is important to assign a particular image ALT text to image because the search engine is not able to read images.
4. NAVIGATION OPTIMIZATION: e-commerce, SEO includes optimizing your site as user-friendly. You need an easy-to-navigate website, even if you carry a wide variety of products. We will make sure that everything has appropriate sections or categories, and that there is a link to each top-level page from somewhere in your menu. It is also essential that your navigation is easy to use and understand. If not, you may find that users get confused and leave your site almost as soon as they arrive. Why stay if they can’t find what they want? This is also known as the bounce rate. High bounce rate tells search engines that your website is not as relevant for the search terms, it’s ranking for, which is why a high bounce rate can lead to a drop in your rankings. That is why the design of the website, as well as the design of the landing pages, is an imperative feature of e-commerce SEO. One of the best ways we have found to improve SEO for e-commerce is to use breadcrumb navigation. Breadcrumbs are small links that appear at the top of a menu, category, or product page.
5. CONTENT CREATION: Since it is difficult to compete online, one of the best ways you can both add SEO and content into your site. Content can come in the form of a blog, articles, press releases, and even e-books. A content marketing strategy serves two purposes: one, to give search engines even more content to crawl for keywords and phrases, and two, to tell your potential customers that you are knowledgeable and trustworthy. The best part is content marketing can double your website’s conversion rates. With unique and informational content, you are offering value to users, whether by answering their questions or offering them guidance. More than 60 percent of users prefer companies that used content marketing to make the site different from another e-commerce store. It is necessary to use content in the right way.
WHY does E-COMMERCE BUSINESS NEED SEO?
SEO offers several benefits to the e-commerce business. With e-commerce, SEO, you will reach a lot of qualified leads. There are the consumers most likely to buy your product, which translates to more sales and revenue for your company.
SEO helps you reach this group of buyers by optimizing your website for the keywords they are using. These keywords often relate to your store and products. If you sell designer bags, for example, it makes sense that people’s searches would feature those phrases. This is the reason e-commerce, SEO Strategy would target keywords like, “woman designer bags”, or, “women tote bags”.
Keywords should be relevant to your business, as well as your target audience.