- Search Engine Optimization
- Directory Submission
- Deep Link Directory Submissions
- Regional Directory Submission
- Article Submission
- Social Book Marking Submission
- Guaranteed Directory Submissions
- Press Release
- DMOZ Listing
- Search Engine Submission
- Social Media Optimization
- Custom Local Seo Services
- Local Seo Services
- Ecommerce Seo Services
- PPC Management
- Online Review Management Services
- Content Marketing Services
PPC or pay per click advertising is one of the simplest and lead generation ways to target your most qualified audience. It allows you to reach them where they are already looking, and gain more leads against competitors.
In addition to our PPC Management Services, we also offer platform or strategy specific PPC Services, like for advertising on Facebook or targeting users with Remarketing. If you are looking to advertise on Google, Bing, or YouTube, we are offering different services:
PPC AUDIT SERVICES: Get a free PPC Audit from our webseo20 team to learn how to improve the performance of your ad campaigns and strategy.
REMARKETING SERVICES: Use this PPC service to reconnect with past website visitors using targeted ads that motivate users to call, visit, or make a purchase.
- FACEBOOK AD SERVICES: Take full advantage of Facebook Advertising with a custom campaign that drives brand awareness, likes, follows, and more.
Geo-fencing AD SERVICES: Generate custom Remarketing audiences using to target conferences, competitor locations, and more.
LOCATION AD SERVICES: Leverage location to target users in your target audience with this PPC service that helps drive more traffic, phone calls, and purchases.
SOCIAL MEDIA AD SERVICES: Advertise on LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and more with a custom social media advertising strategy.
6 REASONS WHY TO USE PPC:
COST-EFFECTIVE WAY: PPC is one of the most cost-effective ways to advertise your business. Why? Here’s an answer:
If you advertise in a newspaper, on television, or on a billboard, you pay for the space that your ad occupies. You will nearly pay an arm and a leg for a two-inch square in a local magazine or in the newspaper, and billboard costs can be upwards of thousands of dollars.
PPC adopts the same idea of an ad in a newspaper or magazine, except your ad shows up in search engines. This leads a lot of people to believe that you have to pay for space over google in PPC instead of a place you have to pay only for the ad as per clicks if someone clicks on that. It makes PPC reasonable because you have to pay only when people really want to buy. The ads of PPC are targeted, most people click and love to buy the product. As per result, PPC Visitors are 50 % more likely to purchase something than visitors who arrive on your site organically.
2. DELIVERS FAST RESULT: If you are looking for another reason to choose PPC Campaign, then it delivers faster results within unexpected times.
Since ads start to show up for your targeted keywords as soon as you make a bid on the chosen keyword and have a great quality score. Like other strategies, SEO or Email Marketing can take up to few months really reap the benefits - this wait benefits in an amazing way and worth the wait. If you really want faster results than PPC is for you.
3. YOU CAN EASILY TRACK RESULTS: Tracking results are one of the most important parts of any campaign. Without being able to dig into the analytics of your campaign, you won’t know what elements are working, and what elements are failing.
When you’re able to track the results of a campaign easily, it’ll become obvious which elements of your campaign you need to shift to see better results.
For example, A/B tests are a great way to track how users interact with your ads. You simply prefer a variable to check and make two, identical ads, except for that variable. Let’s say for one ad, you use a photo of a person wearing the clothing you’re trying to sell, and in another ad, you have the clothing hanging on a hanger.
With A/B testing, you can easily check analytics to see which ad is performing better, and the results can help you fine-tune your ad to ensure that it gets as many clicks as possible.
On a more general note, you can use Google Ads to track the success of your ads in terms of clicks, conversions, and more. This can give you insight into whether or not your target audience is clicking the ad, if you need to target better, or if you should change the wording in your ad. Result tracking is priceless, and the fact that PPC campaigns allow you to do so easily is a huge benefit.
4. IT HAND-FEEDS CONSUMERS AN EASY WAY TO CONVERT: With PPC ads, it's like hand-feeding your customers an easy way to purchase one of your products. That’s because after a user clicks on one of your ads, they are served a landing page.
A landing page includes an element that entices users to take the next step in the buying process, whether it be providing you with their email address, or even making a purchase.
Some examples of landing pages would be a page with a contact form on it, a page with a quote form, or even a page where a user can simply click “buy now” No matter how your landing page is set up, it’s the first place a user will go after clicking on your ad — which creates the perfect opportunity to hand-feed your audience an easy way to buy your product.
5. IT INCREASES REVENUE: PPC ads can increase your revenue — simply due to the increased traffic to your website, the effectiveness of landing pages, and PPC management costs.
The combination of these three key features of a PPC ad allows you to see a huge revenue increase in your business, and quickly.
As soon as you win a bid for an ad in your industry, those ads are live — meaning that they can be served to users who search for the keyword that you choose to target.
PPC ads ensure that you take up valuable real estate at the top of a results page, which helps you to gain more traffic to your website.
6. HYPER-TARGETED FEATURE: Last but not least! PPC is hyper-targeted. In PPC, your ads allow you to target your specific audience with specific content that is most valuable to them.
Here are a few ways Google Ads allow you to target your audience:
DEMOGRAPHICS: One of the best ways to target your customers, the demographic audience targeting allows you to serve ads based on a user’s location, gender, location, and even the kind of device they use to search.
IN-MARKET: In-market targeting is one of the most effective ways to target your audience. That’s because it allows you to reach customers that have been searching for products and services that your store offers. This allows you to have a better position over competitors, your ads will show up to the potential customers while searching about your services or products.
CUSTOM INTENT: When you set custom intent audiences within Google Ads, you are able to choose words, phrases, and keywords that related strongly to those who are most likely to purchase on your website. You can add website URLs, YouTube Content URLs, and more fine-tune your target even more.
REMARKETING: One of the most beneficial PPC Strategies out there, Remarketing allows you to share your ads again with your potential customers. Ads are extremely beneficial because they keep your business and products at the top of customers' minds - especially those who were close to making a purchase before.
- SIMILAR AUDIENCE: To take your PPC campaign a step further, you can also target similar audiences to the ones that you target with your Remarketing campaign. For example, if the overall demographics of your Remarketing list are 24-year-old lady, and the target is to purchase UV Rays, Protection Lotion, you could also serve this ad to the 24-year-old women if they are searching for the same products. Similar Interests and Demographic trigger your ad when you target in this way.
- CONTENT KEYWORDS: The specific keywords within the content of your ad allows your ad to appear only to the users who search the particular key term. The great thing about targeting with keywords is that you can change them according to the current sensation over SERPs. You can also handcraft the keywords which help to target a specific demographic or search intent.